Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Class is Over!

Wow this has been a whirl wind 5 days. Today I thought Google sites was really cool but since I have been using wiki spaces for the duration of the class I feel much more comfortable with it. I wish we had time to experiment with it more but I also think that we could use at least 5 more days to get a handle on everything we covered.

I am really excited to use Goggle surveys. Spreadsheets are my specialty so I think that I can really do a lot with this program, even if its just to get myself oriented with the students.

I was really happy how our final project started to come together. Our group worked really well together and made a really nice wiki. I am really lucky to have such a great, helpful group! I am off to tackle the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment